We are innovative; we develop new ideas and push the boundaries to continuously improve.
We are ambitious, we think big and dream bigger, but we care about the details too. We’re committed to a sustainable future for everyone and everything involved in our business. With our high quality fashion at low prices for the whole family, we help people to look and feel amazing, whatever their style, shape or budget.
At Primark Arnhem there are 150 employees. Together with your colleagues, you ensure a tidy store and an optimal customer experience.
What are you going to do
At Primark the customer is central to the store at all times, your contribution is to make the shop experience complete for the customer. You ensure that your department is replenished at all times. You able to work accurate and can keep the overview in the store. You are also able to think in terms of solutions and offer alternative options to the customer. You are aware of what's in fashion and you can respond to the needs of the customer
This is you
Each and every one of us makes Primark special. We’ve an environment where people are valued, and individual differences are celebrated and leveraged. In short, whoever you are, it’s your skills, your qualifications, your potential and your attitude that counts. You are:
- Customer-oriented, you are able to advise customers and give a warm welcome;
- Team player, by working together with your colleagues you get the best out of each other;
- Accurate, you ensure that both the store and stock are tidy so that customers quickly find what they are looking for;
- Flexible and stress-resistant. Primark offers a dynamic and sometimes hectic work environment where you need to be able to switch quickly;
- Physically able to walk / stand for several hours in a row.
Hours and work schedule
The contract is for 20 hours a week. You work from Monday till Friday a 4- hour shift each day.
What we offer you
- A contract for 7 months;
- A salary in line with the market;
- (International) growth opportunities at different levels;
- 8% holiday pay, this will be paid in May;
- The possibility to support in other Primark stores, inside and outside the Netherlands;
- You get a staff discount of 10% four times a year at the start of each new season for four weeks!
The road to become a Retail Operative at Primark:
Before you become a Retail Operative at Primark you need to succeed the application procedure. The application procedure consists of: an assessment, a CV selection, an telephone call with an member of the HR department and an job interview. Attending an introduction day before employment is required.