Store manager Eindhoven (Appointment for 2 years)
Primark is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with the potential to succeed in a dynamic organization that has developed a reputation of high quality and value.
Primark in short
Primark is an international organization and an important retailer with more than 300 branches in 13 different countries including: Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Portugal, Spain and America. Under the motto: “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices” Primark offers fashionable and reasonably priced quality clothing for the whole family. Together with your store team, you ensure a tidy store and an optimal customer experience.
Getting started as a Store manager at Primark ...
As a Store manager at Primark Eindhoven, you lead your team in which you try to optimize sales with due observance of company policy and within the set budgets.
You are responsible for identifying market trends and building a network with internal and external parties. You are able to make important commercial decisions that have a significant impact on creating business success.
Job requirements as a Store manager at Primark ...
What do you need to be a store manager at Primark?
1. Several years of management experience in retail, where you were fully responsible for sales and budgeting.
2. You have the skills to influence, lead, motivate, inspire and develop people.
3. You are commercially minded and able to handle responsibility for maximizing potential sales while saving costs.
4. You have excellent customer service and communication skills in both the Dutch and English language.
5. You have excellent organizational skills.
6. You have the ability to communicate at all levels.
Primark has the following hours available as a Store manager:
Flexible working hours from Monday to Sunday (5/7)
At Primark we offer ..
• Salary and allowances in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Retail Non-Food;
• (International) career opportunities at various levels;
• 8% holiday allowance, this is paid in the month of May;
• The ability to provide support in other Primark stores, within and outside the Netherlands;
• You receive a staff discount of 10% four times a year at the start of each new season, for four weeks!
Application procedure and closing date
The application procedure consists of: a CV selection, telephone contact with the
HR employee and a job interview and an assessment.