- Are your interests in Retail?
- Are you eager to gain work experience in this world?
- Do you want to work in the nicest and largest clothing store in Groningen?
- Do you like to combine pleasure with work together?
- Are you available at least 5 days a week or in the weekends?
Can you answer all five of these questions with a 'YES'? Do not hesitate and respond directly to this vacancy!
What is Primark for an organization?
Primark is a fast-growing organization and a major retailer with more than 300 branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Portugal, Spain and America. Primark offers fashionable, affordable quality clothing for the whole family.
What are my duties?
As a sales representative you are responsible for your own section. This means: selling, managing inventory and providing service to customers. With regard to the latter, think in particular: answering questions, guiding customers to the right department, searching for the right clothing sizes, etc.
What does working at Primark mean to me?
- A salary in line with the market;
- Work in a financially healthy environment;
- Career opportunities ahead;
- Opportunity to develop your own creativity.
You are customer-friendly, positive, flexible and highly stress-resistant. It is also no problem for you to stand and walk for a few hours. You are also available to work on Saturday and Sunday and possibly.
Do you meet the requirements of the position?
Then respond to this vacancy with your resume and motivation letter